Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcmemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 12:07 PM
    How to de-install a GE Over Range Microwave Oven
    I have a GE Spacemaker XL1800 over-the-range Microwave oven that I need to remove and replace with a newer model, different manufacturer. As I recall the oven slides into a back mounted hanger. My question is how do I get to the screws or bolts that release the oven from the hanger so I can pull it our vertically?

Thanks,
    Russ
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Perhaps reviewing the installation manual will help if you reverse the process:
    http://products.geappliances.com/App.../r03266v-1.pdf
    takesean Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Comment on tkrussell's post
    The answer lead me to the instruction manual I was googling before I came to this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microwave oven [ 11 Answers ]

Can you tell me approximately how many amps a small microwave oven uses. I rent and my house has 15 amp circuits and my microwave keep tripping the circuit. My landlady told me my microwave uses too many amps. Can that be? Thanks so much for your help

How do I install an overhead microwave oven? [ 4 Answers ]

It doesn't really matter what brand at this point. I just want to be sure I can do it and have the necessary tools. Many thanks in advance

Rewiring from range hood to otr microwave oven [ 1 Answers ]

How do you switch from a 15 amp to a 20 amp to change from a range hood to an otr microwave oven?

Over the Range Microwave Oven [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a new Over the Range Microwave Oven in my kitchen. I have already installed a dedicated outlet box with a 15 amp outlet (14/2 wire) to plug the oven into (nothing but the microwave will be plugged in to the outlet). The installation Instructions for the oven say the oven should be...

Microwave oven [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore built in microwave just stopped working. Nothing works, no lights sounds or keypad response. There is power to the outlet but nothing to the microwave. I've heard there is a fuse that might be blown but don't see anyway to access the inside of the unit without taking it off the wall....

View more questions Search