Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kremena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2003, 04:58 PM
    Weight loss
    I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am starving 24h a day!I have no will power to keep diet!I tried so many things,but after that I gain and gain more weigth.Thank's!
    sunnydaize Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 09:36 AM
    weight loss
    I have had success with the atkins diet, u can find all sorts of info on the net or get the books... u won't be hungry, u can eat all the meat,salad,eggs and cheese u want pretty much, but it can get a little boring... good luck :)
    thouvie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2004, 02:58 PM
    weight loss
    Just count calories and eat small meals every three hours
    200-300 calories no junk food. Keep a log and if its late and your hungry go to bed. Try an appetite suppressant if that doesn't work gnc sells a total lean control that is awesome.
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2004, 04:11 AM
    Life Style
    You need to find a system which works for you...

Every one is different and unless you find YOUR style it won't work.

It is a change of lifestyle often, i.e. you change for good, not just for a certain period of "weight loss". You live your life with the notion of body conditioning.

You will have to be selfish in the company of others and not submit to peer pressure.

Some helpful links here:

Weight Loss Links
    sheriy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2005, 10:42 PM
    Weight loss is an issue that can have as number of different experiences as you think, this is so because... losing weight is a process which depends on ones individual behaviour and body structure. So you will hardly find two persons having same experience using same weight loss program. Side effects of different weight loss programs differs according to ones habits and body structure... what you can do is read more and more about different Weight loss programs available in the market and then decide accordingly which is appropriate for your body.
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2005, 01:09 AM
    Working out
    Getting back to the "Himalayan diet breakthough" - how is this working out for you now?
    celina12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 11:51 PM

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it's not about the individual but it can be with everyone.
    Weight Loss Program

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

Are there natural products that aid in Weight loss? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anything out there that helps with weight loss that is a "Natural" product? Please don't tell me about the "Self Control" pill or "Just stop eating" pill. I am grossly overweight and need to start on some kind of plan so I can slowly lose the extra weight over a year or so. Thanks...

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and about 5'3 and I weight about 117 pounds but I am a bit overweight I was wondering what I can do to lose it mainly in the stomach and thighs. I was also wondering want calorie intake is normal for my age (for no gain and no lose)?

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search