Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2016, 06:21 AM
    Rheumatoid Arthritis
    Anybody know about Enbrel very good reviews. Enbrel is a biologic preparation rather than a chemical concept. GoodRx has it prices at $3,000 Wow
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 23, 2016, 06:48 AM
    Be wary of internet product reviews... rampant fraudulent reviews is common.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2016, 08:03 AM
    Enbrel is used, not only for RA, but any auto immune disease. Has some very undesirable side effects, so I don't know where you heard good reviews. Enbrel decreases red blood cells disenabling the body to fight infections; this is not the kind of situation that anyone would want. It is only available by prescription and not sold in Canada thank god for that! Enbrel also encourages cancer cells in the liver.

Is someone you know asking about this drug ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2016, 08:18 AM
    One has to wonder why pharmaceutical companies advertise drugs at all to the general public.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2016, 09:23 AM
    A member has spondylitis and was wondering about it. Thanks for the review

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheumatoid arthritis or something else [ 3 Answers ]

I have rheumatoid arthritis and for a week now my right leg has had pain, numbness,and tight feeling. But there is a specific spot on the calf that is bothering me the most.there is pain when I press on it . My rheumy prescribed me methlyprednisolone and I have took it for 5 days already with...

I've just been diagnosed with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I live on the second f [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 39 year old professional who has just been diagnosed with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, ovarian cyst, uterine polyp, and gall stones. I know! I live on the second floor of an apartment complex and requested a transfer of my lease to a ground floor apartment due to the Lupus/Rheumatoid...

Rheumatoid Arthritis [ 1 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I have been seeing a Rheumatologist doctor for about 3 or 4 years. I have had one of the worst cases of knee swelling that he, and every other doctor that I have seen, has ever witnessed. My knee swells up with inflammation fluid ALL the time. It started happening...

Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid Arthritis? [ 4 Answers ]

I work in USA on H1B. My mother (She is in India, 50 years old, 143 pounds, 5 feet) is suffering from joints pain since last 11 years. We have gone through so many test in India but doctors could not find the actual cause of pain and disease. RA factor is also negative. Some Doctors say it is...

Rheumatoid arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Desperate To Know Does Rhumatol Work To Help Rhuematoid Arthritis?

View more questions Search