Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saladeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Fifth grade math
    Raymond wants to make a box that has a volume of 360 cubic inches.he wants the height to be 10 inches and the other two dimensions to be whole numbers of inches . How many different sizes boxes can he make?

Check out some similar questions!

5th Grade Math.. [ 36 Answers ]

A local bakery celebrated its one year anniversary on Saturday. Om that day, every 4th customer received a free cookie. Every 6th customer received a free muffin. On that day, the bakery gave away a total of 29 free cookies. What was the total number of free muffins the bakery gave away on that...

3rd grade math [ 6 Answers ]

(8+1)+5=8+(?+5)

4th grade math [ 8 Answers ]

Thanks for some help. I need it! There are 16 pens. There are 3 tmes as many red as blue pens. There are 4 more green pens than red. How many of each color are there? I can't figure it out.

8th grade math [ 1 Answers ]

of all pairs of consecuitive integers whose sum is greater then 100 find the pair whose sum is the least.

5th grade math [ 3 Answers ]

My son came home with homework tonight. Problem solving. Question is : Yasu is making programs for the next band concert. He is using tan, gray, ivory and lemon colored paper. The cover design will be printed in either black, maroon, or purple ink. List all the different combinations he can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.