Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 03:30 AM
    Forgotten movie title
    I'm trying to remember a movie about this college professor who is seduced by a student who then tries to ruin his career and life. It involved a female friend who was trying to help him who had some form of cancer. In the end, I think the girl was sorry for what she had done, although the guy's life was still ruined and he ended up sleeping with this friend with cancer because she had never known real love and he wanted to give her that before she died.
    Sounds weird, but it was very sweet. I want to say the name "Daniel" was in the title like "The Framing of Daniel so and so " something along those lines. I thought Kevin Spacey was in it, but I looked on IMDb and the movie wasn't there so it wasn't him.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 09:41 PM

Is it posisble its one of the life time movies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the title of a movie I was recently watching online and I really wanted to see the end of it. It's a story about two people traveling in a car that stop at a truck stop. While the guy goes in to pay for gas his girlfriend sees a girl in the cab of a semi who looks scared and beaten up....

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!

Movie title forgotten. I don't think it's a well known film at all [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly only remember like the first scene, A asian girl and boy are on a bench on a dock looking out over like a beach paradise. Then she has to go or something and it ends up being a holograph type deal and disappears, they are really on a bench in a busy area. I think in the movie she is like...

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search