Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connie_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Abnormal period(dark brown spotting/light/cramps/sore nipples/feel sick)
    Hello my period has been abnormal for the past three months! First my period came 3 days late, then it came five days late, then it came six days late this month and it wasn't even blood it was dark brown but very light? My nipples hurt often and I have cramps here and there? Plus some days I don't even spot at all unless I see some brown on the toilet paper after a wipe! What's so unusaually is that I don't feel OK and its still happening and its been over five days now? I'm really scared?
    nuclear_sugar Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:00 PM
    HAve you taken a pregnancy test? You can still have a period and be pregnant... The nipple sensitivity and cramping are symptoms that I couldn't hide from when I found out that I was pregnant! I'd get an at home test, and take it from there. Regardless of the outcome of the test, I would make an appointment with your doctor. There could be other things causing the problems, and they need to be evaluated by your doctor.
    tiffanynl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Its probley PCOS, I have pcos and that happens to me all the time, I've been up to a year with out my period before, but there are meds such as birthcontrol pills that regulate your period. Go to your doctor, pcos increases your chances of getting brest cancer and cancer in the uterus, diabeties, etc... but all that you described are classic sings of pcos - polyocistic ovarian syndrom you can find lots of web site with info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge light spotting after Period [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I had my period this last week and I just started a new BC Pill called Cryselle after I had beenon Seasonqiue for sometime. But now its been a couple days after my period and I had VERY LIGHT brown discharge and then tonight I noticed some spotting when I wiped. What could this be? Just...

Light period brown spotting then red [ 1 Answers ]

Help. My doctor says I have to wait and see how the cycle progresses. But here it is I started a light period 1 week before I was due after 3 days I started very light brown spotting after a week of that I have started red spotting. 2 pregnancy test that were negative. Is this a miscarriage or...

Recent miscarriage, now no period and sore nipples but negative hpt... [ 1 Answers ]

I miscarried 4 weeks ago and had a d&c I have had sensitive nipples for the last 10 days and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. I have been extremely tired and very emotional and moody and irritible, I have had 3 experiences of stomach cramps last week. I have taken a hpt but it came back...

View more questions Search