Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erin92newman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 05:40 AM
    I'm pregnant and I had sex last night and I had a small blood clot what does that mean
    When me and my boyfriend have sex I don't bleed but when I have a orgasm I do bleed and I already talked to a docter and they said its okay but last night I had no pain at all but I did have a small clot and there was kind of dark red blood I'm just freaking out I don't know what this means can someone please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 06:24 AM

How far along are you?

Bleeding is common after intercourse. The cervix is highly vascular and during pregnancy it stays slightly swollen. Any time it is manipulated via penis or cervical check by your doctor/nurse/midwife there is always a chance of spotting or slight bleeding.

Aug 31, 2010, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How far along are you?

Bleeding is common after intercourse. The cervix is highly vascular and during pregnancy it stays slightly swollen. Any time it is manipulated via penis or cervical check by your doctor/nurse/midwife there is always a chance of spotting or slight bleeding.
    I am aobut 6 weeks or 7 weeks I feel fine though other than my slight cold that I have had for about a week

Aug 31, 2010, 07:38 AM

I am about 6 or 7 weeks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clot after sex [ 2 Answers ]

I just finished my period 3days ago.. everything fine... just has sex with my boyfriend there was blood everywhere, went to toilet and a large clot came out... a little pain I'm having in my uterus but seem okay just don't understand what wrong?? Is it a miscarriage?

Could I have a blood clot? [ 1 Answers ]

Well a few months ago I got hit in my knee with a glass picture froame and it had a pretty big gash in it but I didn't think that is was bad enough to go to the hospital so I treated it at home.It took a little while to heal and now there is a scar that is red and in one part it look bluish...

Bleeding with blood clotting the morning after I sex last night. What is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period for 7 days, on the 9th day I had sex with my husband. The morning after, I saw this blood clotting when I pee. The blood stop after a few hours. On the 11th day, we had sex again, same thing happen when I woke up in the morning. Note that I never had sex with any one else except...

Signs of a blood clot [ 5 Answers ]

I just had baby 2 weeks ago by csection and I want to know what is the signs of a blood clot??

Odd blood clot [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had blood clot during my periods, but I just passed one that did not appear like anyone I had before. It was extremely large and looked a lot more solid and less bloody than any I have had. I am wondering if it may have been an embryo that aborted itself. If anyone knows anything...

View more questions Search