Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhuvanan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 10:44 PM
    How to lock tables in MSWord 2003? Once the table is locked can any new row be insert
    I have a document of 200 pages in MSWord 2003, of which 20 consecutive pages contain tables. I want to fix these tables so that they do not shift from their original position; moreover these tables are susceptible to frequent changes(insertion of new rows and deletion of existing rows). What is the best method to ensure the table formatting and their position?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 09:37 AM

The only thing I would suggest is a CTRL-ENTER before each table to insure it is situated at the top of its page.

If you're inserting/deleting rows, there's nothing you can do about how long each table is, it is what it is. But making sure each table starts at the top of a page will at least keep changes in one table from affecting the others that follow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Specific task: Insert rows into existing table [ 9 Answers ]

Specific task. See Attachment. Thanks!

Accord 2003 Door lock, Alarm. [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2003 (used) Honda Accord. I cannot lock the doors by remote entry key, however I can unlock them OK. I cannot lock doors with the interior lock button, but can unlock them. The windows up/down seem to work intermittently with the key in door lock and I am beginning to believe...

Excel insert row [ 2 Answers ]

Studying ECDL using ABCOL Blackboard. Unable to insert blank row. i.e. without it being numbered. To form two lines of heading a column John Clark

View more questions Search