Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4570bigg Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:10 PM
    What do girls like to talk about?
    Why is it hard for nice guys to find ladys?? What do most girl like to talk about?? R what make them like you??
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:18 PM
    I like it when my boyfriend says nice things too me but not too much to where it gets old. Just occasionally. But never really bad things. I think being sweet, funny, truthful, good looking and smart are some of the things most girls look for in a guy.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:24 PM
    OK well personally at 15 I have never had a boyfriend. Lol so you can fully disagree with me but I think looks have a lot to do with it but what people don't realize is that its what is on the inside that counts the world is just too shallow to see it, but honestly I don't know if I would go out with an ugly guy because I would feel weird. I would like to live up to my potential. But we like to talk about music, clothes, movies, school, events, w/e lol just be yourself.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Yeah definitely music for me that's a big thing. And when guys act like they aren't listening that isn't a good thing. So definitely pay attention and agree with a girl and tell her positive things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big problem. I have a friend and I trust her. She's not my best friend but we are very close. SO, She used to help me with my relationships and with the guy I liked and she was all cool about it and she said that the guy liked me. I didn't believe her. Then I kind of stopped liking the guy...

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried 2 highlight my hair blonde.and it has gone an horrible gingery yellowy colour.. lol.. I would appreciate it if you could help me and let me know what colour I could cover it with.. im told if I cover it with brown it will go green, and if I cover it with red it will go orange.. PLEASE...

What m I ought to do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you all,to who ever is reading this I really need your help,u see not many people get a chance to know an actress well I knidda fell in love with this actress but not because of fame or popularity,its her eys that attracts me and her smile the melts my heart,she is really nice and kind,but the...

View more questions Search