Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyder1077 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 06:09 PM
    Condom mishaps or am I looney
    Okay here's my question.. I was . Having sex and I think the condom may have had an mishaps.. When he pulled it off it really didn't look like there was any seman in it... So I started to feeling like really wet down there... But not like normal so I took a picture and the liquid I saw sitting there wasn't the same constancy of what I'm used to feeling after sex.. It was a little thicker and creamier... Do you think the missing seman out that condom was in me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 06:57 PM
    Very likely, condoms have a 3 to 18 percent failure rate, so this happening, is not that uncommon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 06:43 AM
    Of course it could be in you. That's why most couples use spermicides AND birth control AS WELL AS condoms to HELP prevent unwanted pregnancy, while they enjoy sex. Sometimes that doesn't work either.
    phyder1077 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2014, 11:25 PM
    Okay so all this took place 6 days before my ovulae date(tracked by calendar) are there any chance of becoming pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 01:56 AM
    Any time you have sex you risk pregnancy. Since this was 6 days before ovulation, the chance that you conceived increased exponentially. You are now playing the waiting game to see if your next period comes as expected.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 07:35 AM
    The calendar tracking of ovulation is next to useless. That can be very in accurate because a woman can ovulate at any point during her cycle. That being said, once he ejaculated did he pull out immediately? If he didn't there is a chance that the semen leaked out the top. If that is the case there is a good chance it ended up in you. When you put the condom on make sure to roll it down as far as you can. Not just mid way down the shaft or almost all the way. You need to go ALL the way that you can.

As was stated above there is a chance that there was leakage. You'll have to wait to see if you miss your next period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capacitor bank mishaps [ 2 Answers ]

1.If I have a capacitor with 500 pico ferrite how much volts or watts can I fit in it 2.if I had enough capacitors and they all had 500 pico ferrite how long would it take to charge it to any where between 100 and 500 volts or watts using 1 or 3, 9 volt batteries 3.how long would that take if...

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

Litter box mishaps [ 1 Answers ]

Our four year old neutered male cat uses his litter box... most of the time, but other times he craps on the bathroom counter or in the laundry basket! His episodes are sporadic and unpredictable as well as gross! Why does he sometimes choose to take his business elsewhere, even if the litter box...

Little looney [ 1 Answers ]

how do these fraction reduce to the lowest terms 4/9-1/9= 3/9=1/3 a+7/a-4+9-5a/a-4= 3/x+1+2/x-1= 2/x-3 + 3/x-3

Looney Bin #3 [ 1549 Answers ]

Well folks, it looks like we filled up yet another Looney Bin and time to start a new one. So, continue where y'all left off.

View more questions Search