Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DFless3771 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Concrete driveway spalling
    Yes, I have a badly spalled driveway. I am trying to find products that I can use to repair the driveway, preferably not vynal patches. All I have been able to find is ARDEX, but no one will send it to me or tell me where I can purchase it. The spalling is not deep, 1 inch or less. Any help that anyone could give would be appreciated. I live in Wisconsin.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 04:31 PM
    ARDEX is sold in the UK and I don't believe it is imported to the USA. Here is a start for you to investigate on your own Resurface Driveways - Step by Step Guide to Fix Concrete Surfaces - The Concrete Network When concrete spalls it is better to fill the area and top coat the entire driveway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pouring Concrete Slap over Concrete piers [ 1 Answers ]

I drew a fairly detailed drawing of the slab that I wanted, with the piers (flagpole support piers, with pipes down to put poles into) shown so they could do it all in one pour. Well, I guess our general contractor cannot read the drawings because all I got were the piers with the metal in them. ...

Hang concrete plaque on concrete wall [ 6 Answers ]

I hope you can help. I am pretty clueless about these things. I have a big serious retaining wall in the backyard and want to attach an 18 x 24 inch concrete decorative plaque to it. I am afraid of damaging it. Is there a way I can attach something this heavy without drilling? Thanks, Lissa

Asphalt over a concrete driveway [ 2 Answers ]

We have a driveway that was installed when the home was built 1 1/2 years ago. The drive has numerous cracks, and pieces coming out. We have tried to get something done about it, but everyone wants to pass the buck. Can you asphalt over an existing concrete drive? Thanks!

Spalling cracks in leveling cement. [ 2 Answers ]

My question is it okay or normal after using semi- self leveling cement (ARDEX K-15) to level floors from feather edge to .75”, I notice spalling hairline cracks throughout the installation and I would like to know if this is going to ruin my efforts to level the floor before gluing down...

Driveway [ 3 Answers ]

I made a verbal agreement with someone who was supposed to dump some dirt on my property. I clearly stated that my driveway would only handle the weight of a 1-ton dump truck. I come to find out that this guy used a single axle or 10-ton dump truck to haul this dirt. The weight of the truck...

View more questions Search