Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anno112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 06:49 AM
    I'm with a new girlfriend but don't seem to be active..
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old guy.

So I got new girlfriend a week ago or so... I used to be active a lot.. but now I Don't feel sexual active anymore.. When we cuddle and stuff I do get a little aroused but once we try to have sex it just doesn't want to happen.. it feels like its got an mind of its own.. and I don't know why Im not active anymore.. and Im to embarresed to talk to anyone about it..

Has someone got any thoughts about this?

Friendly regards..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2014, 06:36 AM
    The mind and body are just not ready for whatever reasons, be it mental, physical, or emotional. What else beside a new girlfriend is going on in your life and how old are you both? How long have you been dating? How long were you single before dating her?

There are so many factors to consider.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2014, 07:15 AM
    One week, well the fact you really don't know each other could be part of the issue.

Emotional over breakups and past relationships.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2014, 08:16 AM
    Maybe she in particular doesn't turn you on. You like her personality but not her body? Too nice and sisterly when you want naughty or just a bit unavailable? Too eager to get pregnant? Wants to jump right into marriage? Reminds you of your mother?

See if you can masturbate and let us know if it's the same as ever.
    If not, you might have a drop in testosterone or something wrong with your prostate. Or something rare, or a nutritional deficiency, or depression that isn't obvious to you.

Are you on any medication or food supplements?

There's also the fact that at 20, you might be thinking about the enormity of your adult responsibilities, your career, where you are going in life. Maybe sex is just taking a back seat for a while.

You tell us!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't love my girlfriend anymore and I don't know how to tell her. [ 5 Answers ]

First I hope no one sees me as an a$$ here. I'm not stringing this girl on or anything like that. I just don't feel anything for her anymore and that hurts me but I also know I need to end it. I have been in a 1 year relationship with this girl and we got into it quickly and within a month or so we...

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

I'm 17 sexualy active but I don't want sex [ 17 Answers ]

Hi there... im 17,8 months pregnant and I have a boy friend. Before I fell pregnant we had sex at least 4 times a week now I don't want it and when I try to explain he makes me feel really bad for letting him down. I don't know what is wrong with me I've asked myself allot of things and none of...

View more questions Search