Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dixietrash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Breathing problems swollen throat
    My throat has been killing me the last few weeks. I got to where I couldn't breath too much just a little and tonight I looked at my throat in the mirror and the two holes in my throat on the sides are swollen and only opened a little. Any idea on why? Im going to make an appointment but I don't understand. I can't breath to well or swallow. Any ideas or suggestions or comments?
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 01:09 AM
    I all so have a really bad sore throat. But mine only hurts when I swallow. I've been taking lots of fluids and paracetamol which helps. But I would recommend you see your gp straight away specially if its affecting your breathing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty in breathing [ 2 Answers ]

Good day to you all. I am a 43-old female. I have been diagnosed with Mixed Connective tissues diorder seven years ago. I have been through different phases, non was severe, but all annoying-enough. Working in addition to all social obligtions as a wife and mother, and most of the time you keep it...

Swollen left tonsil and sore throat [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 4 days now. It is getting better, but slowly. I noticed that my left tonsil is swollen, not very swollen, but in the middle. That's where the pain is coming from too. Every time I swallow on that side it hurts. What does this mean?? My right tonsil isn't swollen though....

Breathing pain [ 1 Answers ]

Just recently I have had a sharp pain only when I breath in deep, right about the center of my chest right about where the center of the rib cage ends, but no numbness or anything in my arm, anyone think they might know what it means?

Breathing Problems! [ 18 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 15 years old and I've recently being having trouble breathing. Its been going on for about two weeks and I'm really scared! What could be wrong with me? Could it be something serious? Please help I'm so so so so scared!

Milk and breathing [ 2 Answers ]

I drink a LOT of milk and I have been told that this can affect my breathing. Is this true because I do run out of breath easily?

View more questions Search