Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brp330 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 05:00 PM
    How do I bid on a cleaning job for people who are moving out
    Hi. I have own a small janitorial business in the phoenix area and I just got the chance to bidd on a job for a property management company. They own several homes in the valley and they're looking for someone to clean the homes they own when people move out once the lease has expired. If anybody can give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 6, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Dealing with property management companies isn't always easy. They are very price conscience and usually go for the lowest price and normally expect everything on a silver platter brp.

I would say proceed cautiously, make sure that everything that you are expected do is in writing in the form of specification/s, understood and in detail. If you have any questions pertaining to your duties make sure they are clarified and you have a copy, trust me.

Make sure that you have an understanding on your time requirements also. How long you have to complete each project and when and how you will be paid.

Who is supposed to provide the cleaning supplies and equipment, security, etc.

Are you insured with liability insurance? You should definitely make sure you are.

Good luck,
    Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

How do I bid a commercial cleaning job? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on finding free information for commercial bidding. I have a job that I need to price its an office building in Noblesville Indiana. It is 5200 sq. ft. 90% of it is carpeted. It has 5 offices, 3 bathrooms, carpeted stairs going down to a conference room and a kitchen area. How do I bid...

How to bid on cleaning job. [ 1 Answers ]

A friend and I have a small cleaning service. We are looking to expand and have the opportunity to bid on a 5,000 square foot building with 6 office and 3 bathrooms. We are wondering how much to bid. Can anybody give us some suggestions? Thanks wlcleaners

View more questions Search