Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abra526 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 09:43 PM
    80's children's movie with mirrors, bookworm, and castle
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I watched as a child. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's. All I remember is a girl in her bedroom somehow gets to to through her mirror and into a fantasy land. I seem to remember there being a castle and some of the other characters were animals. There was a book worm, a witch. Other than that, I don't remember many details. Thank you!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 10:03 PM
    The Hugga Bunch (1985) (TV)
    abra526 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Ok, so I was able to answer my own question. After extensive searching, I found this movie is a HuggaBunch move from 1985.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie title involving magic travel mirrors/strange creatures [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone remembers a movie I remember seeing on TV a long long time ago. All I can remember from it is that there's a girl who I think has an evil mother or step-mother or something. The girl has a large mirror in her bedroom and somehow goes through it. She enters a world filled...

Children's movie from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie my sister and I used to love to watch as kids in the early 80's so I am assuming it is from the early 80's or before. I realize the details are very sketchy as I only remember pieces of it. It involved some sort of adventure with several friends. My mom...

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

View more questions Search