Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibliophile86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2006, 10:14 PM
    Book Title.. Boy from another planet...
    Hey all,
    Here's the book: A boy on another planet accidentally walks through a door and into our world today. He can run like a deer and his clothing is made of special fabric that doesn't rip, even when caught on barbed wire. He is taken in by a family who try to protect him from someone (from the government?) who want him. Eventually he and the family make it back through the door to his world, leaving behind some strange marks on a wooden post in the family's house.

Hopefully someone has heard of this. I read it about ten years ago in the fifth grade and have no idea what the title might be. My first thought, when I started looking for it recently, was "The Door In The Wall", but the book wasn't what I had read.
    nushagak27 Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2006, 11:24 AM
    I think you are referring to the book titled, "The Hidden Door."
    It is a great story.
    nushagak27 Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2006, 07:00 AM
    The book is calledThe Forgotten Door by Alexander Key.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 1, 2007, 09:14 PM
    The Forgotten Door is right. Great story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

Title to a book [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I was told of a book about a boy who has an "imaginary" friend Mr. Beasley, but he is really the devil. That is all I have. I thought it would be simple cause I was told the title was "Mr. Beasley", but when I try to look it up, I get nothing. I don't believe anyone else knew that it...

View more questions Search