Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazzaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Riddle
    My first is in The Booth but not in The Chair. My second is in Red Rum and also Corbiere. My third is in Canal Turn but not Melling Road. My fourth is in the Bob Champion But not in the horse he rode. My fifth I in the one who beat Devon Loch and twice it appears in St Valentines Brook. My last is in Hedgehunter but not in Final Ben. He man you seek is an Aintree legend
    fattybum4444 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2010, 09:19 AM

Becher :)
    dazzaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fattybum4444 View Post
    Becher :)
    Thanx:)
    fattybum4444 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2010, 10:42 AM

No problem - you have to look at the letters to work it out:

My first is in The Booth but not in The Chair.

The only letters that are in "the booth" but not in "the chair" are b and o, so the first letter has to be a b or an o. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

Here's a riddle! [ 20 Answers ]

You walk into your house and Tom and Betty are dead on the ground with glass all around them and a pudle of water. Frank is asleep on the couch. How did they Die? You can ask me only "yes" or "no" questions and I will answer you! This should be fun!

Riddle me this [ 4 Answers ]

There are 10 pails. 9 of them contain non-poisonous pills while only 1 contains poisonous pills.All of the pails and pills are of the same colour.How to differentiate the one with the poisonous pills.Non-poisonous pills each weighs 10 gram while poisonous pills each weighs 9 gram.You can only use...

Riddle me this [ 1 Answers ]

I am the sum of all my parts, yet equal to none of them. The answer has two words and this is a number riddle

View more questions Search