Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INgal65 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Teen health
    My 16 year old daughter has small white pimple like bumps on her private area.yellow discharge. Any suggestions what this might be?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Have you scheduled her a visit with her gyno? I think that would be the first step...
    kinglomp32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 7, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by INgal65
    My 16 year old daughter has small white pimple like bumps on her private area.yellow discharge. any suggestions what this might be?
    YEs a New Dexiese Called Getoplasm
    Vision Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
    I'm sorry, if you are going to try and diagnose people over the internet could you at least spell correctly?
    Vision Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Also, has she had a pap smear? How long ago? Is she sexually active? If so, with how many people?
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Jun 8, 2008, 02:20 AM
    I'm not sure about the yellow discharge but if she shaves down there that could cause the bumps, I've had them before... I get them on my legs when I shave, could be something simmple like that but either way you need to make an appointment for her with the gyno. Because according to my father you need to check with a gyno. Around 16 anyway...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Child & Teen Health [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 13 year old her height is 5 ft 5 inch and weight is 42 KG. She has problem of early periods. She is getting periods in 12 days. We have given iron and calsium for approximately for 6 months as per Doctors advice. What treatment to be followed to overcome this probelem

Health teen [ 1 Answers ]

I have had ma period for 3 weeks and stilll have it what does this mean

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search