Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainmakerock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Find movie from synopsis
    A movie about an comedian that isn't funny at all. Suddenly he has one hand extra that grow from his back. Then the audience entertained with his joke because he spin around with 3 hands. At night his dream of his 3rd hand is being cut.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:54 PM
    The Dark Backward
    rainmakerock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 07:59 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title from synopsis [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie on television, but don't know if it was just made for TV. It was about an attorney who goes to the country to settle an estate. There are 3 adult children of the deceased there and he gets involved with the female. Turns out they are all ghosts - their mother had killed them...

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Query about tile, I only know synopsis [ 1 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to find the title of a Scandinavian film. I think it is based on the novel Don't Look Back by Karin Fossum. A grizzled detective goes to a sleepy village to investigate the murder of a teen girl with Down Syndrome. The village is tight-lipped, and the inspector gets...

View more questions Search