Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joevigil12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Where can I find a picture of a picture of a r40403-003 circuit board with the wires
    I am replacing the circuit board on my Armstrong SX Ultra 80 and I am looking for a picture of the R40403-003 circuit board with wires connected to it so I can wire it correctly where can I find such a picture
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Take a digital photo before you disconnect the board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need picture of main dash circuit board for 94 honda accord [ 0 Answers ]

Am repairing circuit board on 94 honda accord, was dropped and stepped on by my kids and now is missing part of the circuit board. I have the board back together but the piece missing has me stumped for where the board wires go. Can anyone help with close pics of the circuit board so I can get my...

My picture from my camera has lines through it and a red or pink tint to the picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I take a picture from my camera it shows up with lines through it and blurry and it has a red or pink tint to the picture. But when I focus on what I want to take the picture of it looks fine until I go back to look at the picture.

Rihanna is officially lighter then ever Great Picture New Picture [ 16 Answers ]

It does look like the same picture with the same clothes, but somehow, it looks like different lightening. Ironically, She's darker on the picture where she's outside. And the one when she's inside clearly shows a significant bleaching. ...

View more questions Search