Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jc95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Unusual period
    I missed my period last mouth and this mouth it can down for a day and not even a day.I been wanting to vomit,but it did want to come up.. I sleep till 2 o'clock,I gets tired fast.when I get out of bed in the morning I feel dizzy.and when I want some to eat,I fix it but then I don't want it nomore.I will say its" nasty" and fix something else.to day I started to bleed but its nt like my normal period.I want to know can I be pregnant? And most of the time I just want something to drink instead of something to eat.sometings I can't even eat because my body wouldn't let me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 02:28 PM
    So when you took a home pregnancy test what has it shown, best to always do it first thing in the morning
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Only way to determine pregnancy is with a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 0 Answers ]

On March 18 I got my period and it last 6day just like all my period but after my period was done me and my husband started having sex and on April 14 my period came but this time it was on and off for example on Saturday is was here Sunday no blood Monday it came and the other days it didn't and...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period 9 days early from last month and it has a brown tinge to it. Also when I have my periods they usually last from 8-9 days and on the first 2-3 days I bleed so heavy with having to change my tampon every hour at least. "

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

My period last month was unsual. It was very dark and short. Now this month its 8 days late so far. Im unsure as to what's going on. But I did have sex last month and the month before that(January)

View more questions Search