Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jochampagne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 09:34 AM
    1960s toy
    In the 1960s, I played with a plastic moulded toy that resembled a snake (think it comprised of hexagonal shapes) all linked together in a chain which could then be made into different shapes. The colours were bright plain plastic blocks such as yellow, blue green and red I think. It is not the rubiks's snake or twist. Any ideas?

Thank you
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 04:20 AM
    Fisher Price snap-lock beads, maybe?

Brilliant Basics Snap-Lock Beads - Shapes - Fisher Price Toys - Brilliant Basics
    Nanny222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Did you ever find where to get the "snake" chain snap together toy you asked about? It sounds like the one I'm looking for too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1960s Plastic Mermaid Toy [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid-1960s I used to collect these little clear colored plastic mermaid figures. I don't remember if they came in a Cracker Jacks box or if I got them out of a gumball machine. They were solid colored and very detailed for such a little cheap toy. Does anyone remember these?:)

1960s movies [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a 1960s movie which I seen when I was young which had a hoodlum type punk who drove what I remember as a red corvette convertible. He wanted a girl but she would not let him have his way with her so he took a latino loose girl out into the desert, had his way with her then beat...

1960s-1970s song - recording available [ 7 Answers ]

Hallo everyone, I've got a recording of a song in English that my father copied to his reel tape recorder in the early 1970s when he played in a band. That was in the Soviet times so hardly anyone knew foreign band names. My father tells me the song was recorded on the same reel with the Searches...

View more questions Search