Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timetraveller62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 09:34 PM
    Finding ronalds global family tree
    Am trying to get to this particular family tree. www.gencircles.com/globaltree
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2006, 06:16 AM
    Well, the link works, but it's to the search page, not a particular family tree. What is your question?
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Dec 30, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Is Ronalds a surname you're looking for?
    There are lots of sites that people have submitted their family trees to. Give a bit more detail and we'll help you find what you're looking for.
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 30, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Timetraveler, I am unsure as to what you are trying to access. If you are having problems accessing this site, you can also try Cyndi's list:
    Cyndi's List of Genealogy Sites on the Internet
    It is a wonderful assortment of information that may help you get what you are seeking in information.
    And GeneGenie has a terrific site as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any free way to search your family tree. [ 10 Answers ]

I am not paying ancetry.com etc. Is there any site that will help track family tree threw births and deaths for free.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Looking for members of the Greer Family Tree living in Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee [ 2 Answers ]

I have started searching my family lines on my mother side... it is a total challenge for the different cultures and heritages that are involved... have some information about the Greer Family with this special history please contact...

How to remove adware Global Pop.exe [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove this File Name: Global Pop.exe Threat Name: Adware.Lop!dl Can you please help?

Global [ 3 Answers ]

1. Describe how imerialism caused industrialization, nationalism and religious conflicts. 2. Explain how an imperialistic power or a colony was helped or harmed by these effects. 3. Discuss a long-term impact of these effects on the imperialistic power or the colony. Thanks A Lot ;D

View more questions Search