Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twelfthofnever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 12:56 AM
    PBS children's show in the woods
    Yes, another "What's that show again...?" question.

The show I'm remembering had a man that would walk through the woods to a certain spot where he'd tell a story or something (I'm more than sure it wasn't "The Storyteller"). I think there might have been puppets involved, like a bird in the tree or something.

One scene I clearly remember was when this alien/astronaut doll came and he wanted something from Earth and the man gave him a little necklace with a box full of tears, and he sang a song about salty tears.

The ending credits showed the man walking out of the woods and through nature and stuff.

This has been driving me crazy, I've searched everywhere and haven't got a clue. Please help!
    tadpole21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 07:17 PM
    I had a similar ? Also... I think we are talking about the same show a person answered me with Fred Penner's Place so I looked for it on YouTube and that was it hope this helps
    twelfthofnever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpole21
    I had a similar ? also...I think we are talking about the same show a person answered me with Fred Penner's Place so I looked for it on YouTube and that was it hope this helps
    Omg, thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

80's children's show, need to know [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions regarding two kid's shows I have been trying to find forever! Does anyone know where I can find The Tale of the Bunny Picnic? I've been looking all over the internet on where I can find it to buy. It's about this little rabbit (Bean) who is always pretending to be...

80's British children's television show? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been trying to recall the name of a British children's show from the 1980's which was about a very head strong bad little girl (possibly an orphan) in a boarding school. One particular episode I remember had her being taught woodwork and she made herself a wooden samurai sword to...

Name of a children's television show [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I have been trying to figure out the name of this television show we watched as kids for a really long time. The show aired in either the late 80s or early 90s, not really sure. I think it was called "The Ghost of ----- Manor or Hall". It was set in an old mansion or something and...

View more questions Search