Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizbet11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Eyebrow help
    I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none!

Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the rest of my life?
    Q: What are your thoughts on eyebrown tattooing?

Please help:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 25, 2006, 01:26 AM
    Unfortunately, your eyebrows won't grow back since you've been without them for 11 years. You will need to use an eyebrow pencil to create eyebrows. If you're considering getting your eyebrows tattooed. Please make sure the needle is sterilized, and the person doing the tattooing is experienced.
    beachbabejeanie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbet11
    I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none!

Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the rest of my life?

please help:confused:
    I did the same thing, and they did grow back eventually, but not very thick. I got tired of penciling them in (I found that the pencils by Maybelline <they're red and in packs of 2> work really well for eyebrows, not as waxy) and I got them tattooed last year. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. But definitely do your homework, and check out work that they've done to make sure it's what you want.
    Gucksy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Excuse me if I say anything displeasing, I'm still a newbie on this site. I have a similar problem. I was born with only half my eyebrows so it's a little embarrassing. I even tried shaving the ends a little... there was a little growth, but the hair is thin, and I'm too embarrassed to shave it again because I have to be out in public a lot. I thought that your eyebrows do grow back? I was desperate so I searched online for some help. Apparently there is an eyebrow nutrition serum thing (from Asia i.e. Hong Kong) that promotes eyebrow and eyelash growth in less than six months. There's also that Billion dollar eyebrows thing from America ( www.billiondollarbrows.com ). My aunty had her eyebrows tatooed and personally, I think its lower maintenance :p . I haven't actually tried any of these products yet because I am a coward :( But I'm probably the last person to take advice from because I can barely find a solution for my own problem... Sorry .~_^.
    sommer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 06:18 PM

The same happened to me But I use brow illusions and no one know my eyebrows are not mine
    gypsy1968 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 19, 2007, 05:25 AM

Tattooing is great for no hair, but I have seen it turn pink or different colors from sun exposure. I would first try to use a product like jan marini's age intervention eyelash, I use it on my lashes and my brows where sparse and it actually helped my brows as well.
    The product did amazing things for my lashes so I figured why not try it? Then I lsaw it did work and they advertise it for brows too. Not sure though, if hair gone so long you may need transplants but I don't recommend that. Draw them on or try a growth product first.
    Tattooing can look great, but can also look like a tattoo. My Aesthetician has a website and sells Jan marini for cheaper then most. Skin Care: Jan Marini Eyelash, Dr. Schrammek Blemish Balm, Intraceuticals, Revitalash & more! is the link.
    Good luck!
    cedwick Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 05:51 AM
    I am sure some people get tired of penciling eyebrows in All the time. TAtooing is a good solution. ASk for a light natural shade, of course, with tatooing. It is a very good solution for your situation. My advice is see someone who has tatooed eyebrows that you like, and see the person who did it for them. My mom did it at her regular hair stylist. They are from another country where tatooing is more common. They gave her a good deal for the first time, and fixed anything she didn't like for free or at a discount. Because they may have to go over places which were not filled in again, they shouldn't charge the same amount.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is...

View more questions Search