Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darniboy Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Eyebrow pearced?
    Just wondering if anyone has had there eyebrow pierced if yes:

Does it hurt tell me the truth it would be a great help I really want it done I'm just to scared
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Mine didn't hurt one bit. I just took care of it the way the piercer told me to and it healed wonderfully. I didn't have one problem out of it.
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 17, 2007, 12:57 PM
    I would assume it does. But why would you want another whole in your body? Yeah of course I am into that kind of stuff but I have been think... what is that going to look like when you are in your 90s?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 17, 2007, 01:22 PM
    My ex husband had his eyebrow pierced when he was about 21. Now at nearly 29 he has a rather ugly looking wonky little scar where the piercing has grown out (that can happen!) Its all right though. I am not heavily into piercing but like any piercing you have to keep it clean etc. My daughter, who is five, just had her ears pierced and they are fine, yet when I had mine done as a kid they were and pretty grim to be honest. Piercing is not particularly painful for most places, I can't imagine eyebrow piercing is all that painful. Get it done if you like, its your face. Worst case scenario you get a scar, its not the end of the world.
    xXxFLOxXx Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Can I just say I have never had my eyebrow peirced but I av dated bois that av had it dun and it is sooooooooo sexy! Well dats my opinion lol but if it helps I peirced the second hole on my own ears with no nubmin or and e fing and it hurt a lot but I delt wide it afta a wile lol good luck w/e u decide! Lv flo xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is...

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

View more questions Search