Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wehezer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Did someone die in my house?
    Did anyone die in my house? THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING YOU CRAZY LITTLE JACKWAGON!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2010, 05:07 PM

It's not that easy. You could have brought a pieve of furniture home with you say from a junk store and happily brought along a ghost.

What sort of phenomena are you experincing to lead you to believe you have a ghost in your home? Noises? Objects misplaced or taken altogether? Weird smells?

What??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 08:26 PM

It is possible that there was someone hacked to death with a axe in the house.
    catza Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 07:41 AM
    Unless it's a new build I dare say that at some point over history someone died in the house. Not a nice thought I know just a logical one, not everyone carps it in a clean hospital bed or even on the streets...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DID SOMEone die in my house? [ 2 Answers ]

My seven kids and I just moved to >Removed<. In denver And I'm wondering if someone has died here

Did someone die in my house [ 1 Answers ]

I just would like to know if someone has past away in my house, or if a little kid came up miss from here. We moved in to 2929 s hedges in indep mo. We live to go to work and come back things are moved around. We looked in almost everything before we moved in and found nothing. When I am home by...

Did someone die in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I walked in to the guest room because I just got in a fight with my wife about something silly, anyway my t.v. was on and as soon as I walk through the door the t.v. turned off, so I figure maybe it had a timer, so let time go by no problem. The other night I forget my house keys at work and no one...

Did anybody die in my house [ 4 Answers ]

We think there are ghosts in my house we want to know if anybody died in this house.

View more questions Search