Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kknebl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 09:32 PM
    What's wrong when your ear sounds plugged
    Hi ever since I had a shower and washed my hair while leaning back, I have a muffled sound when I talk . I tried swimmers ear drops with no success. Then the allergist said try Advil cold and sinus since it has a decongestant. But to no avail. Its hard at work to hear the patients and to talk on the phone. Its actually starting to hurt like an earache. Any suggestions? Kim
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Has a doctor looked inside to see if wax or something else is bouncing around?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

What can cause you to cough up a hand full of blood probably 1-2 days out the week.? Told the friend to go get it checked but he won't

Plugged up feeling in ear during the winter? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a problem with my ear! When I get up during the winter, my ear hurts along with feeling clogged up! Do you have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Plugged ear for months? [ 3 Answers ]

My left ear has been pluffed for a year now. It started when I had that bad flu last winter. I buzzed and rang for a couple of months and now is just plugged. There is no soarness in myear or throat, even when I had the flu I didn't get a soar throat. I saw a doctor today and he suggested a...

Left ear plugged [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Ever since I was a teenager I think, I can't hear really well in my right ear. When I plug my left ear the noise sounds fading and the voices sounds are different. I feel it is plugged or something maybe sounds like I'm under water. Anyway I'm now 26 and I still feel the same it hasn't gotten...

Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked [ 2 Answers ]

When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move. Can surgery be done?

View more questions Search