Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bully456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Dog vomitting
    Our dog is 8 months old and he started throwing up three days ago. Please give us some advice to help us take care of him at home
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 28, 2009, 08:56 PM

Take him to the vet
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 28, 2009, 11:16 PM

Lol. Take him to the vet. It is normal for dogs to throw up from time to time. Was it just on one occasion he threw up, or is it constant ?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 03:52 AM

If a puppy throws up once or twice, not to worry.

If a puppy throws up more than twice and for more than a day you need to get it to the vet immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vomitting at night [ 1 Answers ]

My thirteen month old daughter keeps vomitting at night.All day long she is fine,she eats and drinks.But then at night she can't keep anything down.she also has had diariah,this has been going on for three days now.:( >Moved from Forum Help<

Vomitting chihuahua [ 10 Answers ]

My in laws dog is almost 1 year old. She has had all of her shots. Yesterday she was given a couple of bites of hot dog. Last night after 10 p.m she woke up and threw up food. Awhile later she threw up about a tablespoon of white frothy foam, then later she threw up a small amount of bile. ...

My cat is vomitting! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My 7 year old cat Ginger, indoor, big, orange tabby, and otherwise healthy - has been with chronic vomitting for about 5 years. I have tried many many fantastic alternative type healthy foods - nearly every single brand of holistic cat food - Fromm, Merrick, Canidae, Wellness,etc.etc.(too...

Vomitting cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 yr old spayed female cat is vomiting ,it appears to be a almost clear with orangy specks in it she has never had any health issues before . She seems not want to eat today yet as she usually meets me at the spot where I FEED HER EVERY MORNING BUT TODAY SHE HAS NO Interest IN EATTING IT SEEMS...

Cat keeps vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.

View more questions Search