Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddarkmage948 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 02:29 PM
    TV commercial
    Can someone please tell me who sings the song in the dentyne ice commercial with the lyrics that contain "so kiss me agaaaaain! cause only you can stop this st-st-st-st-stuttering."

Thank you

Nov 1, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ddarkmage948
    can someone please tell me who sings the song in the dentyne ice commercial with the lyrics that contain "so kiss me agaaaaain! cause only you can stop this st-st-st-st-stuttering."

thank you
    Do you mean to tell me that with all of the people associated with this site, that NO-ONE can answer this question?

I have even asked at the Dentyne website, and they will not answer. I expected better from a community.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 08:54 AM
    You seem to assume that evryone watches the same thing as you do.
    Try here: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Post the one that has the song if you find it, it might be easier for people to help you that way.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Answer: Does anyone know the song to the new Trident Commercial???? - Askville

Nov 1, 2007, 12:41 PM

Thank you, that answer helped. It is sometimes impossible to find a song if you don't know who did it or what the title is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A commercial [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember this commercial where like all these women are sitting in this like circle and (I can't really remember what for) like I think there all laughing about something and this one woman starts laughing like a goose can someone please help me find out what that commercial was about...

Alcohol Commercial [ 1 Answers ]

There was a recent alcohol commercial where the bar looked darkly lit and the bartender was mixing the drink. What looked cool was the reflecting effects from the bottle when the bartender was mixing the drink. I don't know if this is enough info. To go by, but the effects where pretty cool....

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who the artist is of the song about the diamond necklace commercial "How can I tell you I love you" I am always thinking of you"

View more questions Search