Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooone101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Headaches due to fall
    Hi fell and banged back of head on Thursday bled for an hour ice pack stopped it,have had a constant headache little more at times ibuprofen doesn't help been taking 4 200mg tabs every 6 hrs,can I switch to tylenol at this point.with headaches and upper body pain need something.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2011, 08:08 AM
    "He" needs to see a Physician - it could be nothing and it could be very serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches due to contact lenses [ 11 Answers ]

I've had really bad headaches for the past 2 months. I tried everything to ease the tension but couldn't find the root of the problem. Finally I realized that I've been wearing my contacts 7 days a week for more than 10 hours a day. So, I've cut back on wearing contacts. I take them off as soon...

Lord I need your anointing to fall to fall down on me [ 3 Answers ]

CHORUS Lord I need Your Anointing To fall To Fall down on me LEAD Lord I need Your Anointing To fall

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, fall down on me fall fall [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, Fall down on me Fall Fall Build me up Fall fresh on me

Hair Fall due to heavy dandruff [ 1 Answers ]

Hi siva sankar I would like know some tips regarding how to reduce dandruff

Hair fall due to thyroid ? [ 1 Answers ]

I had severe hair loss in my forehead &doctors suggested me finasteride &minoxidil.but after using these my hair fall only increased.I heard that hypothyroidism can cause hair fall.what are the symptoms of hypothyroidism?

View more questions Search