Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proEVERYTHING Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Killing in US Territory
    What would happen if somebody murdered somebody in a place like Peurto Rico, that is just United States territory.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Hello p:

Puerto Rico has control of its internal affairs. Therefore, he'd be tried in a Puerto Rican court.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 06:37 PM

Murder ( unless it is a murder of a federal agent) is basically state law, so they are tried by the local governments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy Marking Territory [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 12wks old and he seems to already be making his territory. When I took him to my boyfriend's apartment he kept leaving small piddle spots in the different rooms of the apartment. I was making sure to give him his potty breaks and he was doing most of his piddles outside. The small...

10 month old dog - marking his territory inside [ 2 Answers ]

my 10 month old border collie x husky has just started marking his territory outside a month or so ago but within the past week when I let him inside ( his mainly an outside dog) he has been marking his territory inside, we don't have any other dogs, only a cat? I don't know why his doing this or...

Marking his Territory [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 pit bulls, Kiera; 1 year, and Capone; 2 years old. Both of my dogs are fixed, and pretty much non aggressive. They are kenneled trained and spend, on an average of 7 hours a day in them. When we are at home, we are almost always outside with us, running and playing. SO, Capone has been...

View more questions Search