Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legal_doha Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2015, 03:04 PM
    Scholarship for Ph.D.
    I have LLM in international Business Law from a British university. I am willing to continue studying for Ph.D. Is there any advise on how to apply for scholarship to cover my tuition fees for this degree? And what is the best institutions in the US or Uk for that purpose.
    Thank you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2015, 03:40 PM
    I have never heard of scholarships at that level. Generally you get a TA or RA (research/teaching assistant) job at the school where you are accepted, and maybe get a loan, and live in graduate student housing, and try to live on almost nothing. There are so many factors involved in your decision that we can't do it for you. It takes weeks of research to narrow down what's best for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
    Normally as noted, you will get a program where you will be teaching undergraduate students for a professor that you are working under, or you will submit and be accepted to work on a research project.

The level of school, can greatly depend on the level of university where you got your LLM, Is this school accepted by England for the practice of law?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two boys. I work full time and also go to school full time. I am having problems paying for my books and monthly payments to my school. I don't have anyone to help me with this. I have to support myself Nd children as well as pay for my school because I choose to work...

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Need scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have been accepted for the Executive Master in Business Administration at Florida Atlantic University, but they are saying they have no scholarship at all to offer. I have applied for federal financial aid, but I was told that there is no free money for masters degrees. Does...

View more questions Search