Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    affenpinscher 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2015, 11:27 PM
    I am suffering sore gum after extraction 2 weeks ago
    Nothing else to say really just the pain is very acute thank you any help would be greatly appreciated
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 05:23 AM
    Discomfort should not continue for two weeks. Suggest that you refer back to the dentist who performed the extractions for a follow up appt.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 05:36 AM
    I agree a follow up with the dentist would be a great course of action at this point.
    Periodontal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2016, 03:58 AM
    It is not good to pain for 2 weeks. Consult to your denist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore spot on gum above molar after root canal [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a root canal (tooth 3?) one week ago today. I had been having soreness in the gums directly around that tooth for about two years (after a dentist replaced a crown-why I don't know, since I was having no issues at all). Was a bad fit and with the teeth banging together, I guess caused...

Cyst/ sore on gum [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a medium sore on the top of my gum for the last year, I haven't been to the dentist yet but I'm really worried, It doesn't hurt and you can burst it and it bleeds, but comes back in a few hours or days, can anyone help? I've just felt it there and its kind of like a small lump with a flap...

Cyst/ sore on gum [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a medium sore on the top of my gum for the last year, I haven't been to the dentist yet but I'm really worried, It doesn't hurt and you can burst it and it bleeds, but comes back in a few hours or days, can anyone help? I've just felt it there and its kind of like a small lump with a flap...

Hhi. I had my mirena coil removed 5 and a half weeks ago. I have sore breasts? [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a bleed since my coil was removed, nor did I have any with my coil, which I had in for 3 yrs. I had my coil fitted just after the birth of my 2nd child, who I breast fed up until a year ago. I have had intercourse twice since removal, the last week I have suffered from sore breasts....

Loose gum tissue after extraction [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a tooth extracted on 2/12/10. After the swelling went down I noticed there was a somewhat long hard thing sticking out of my gums. I begin to move my mouth around and it came loose and began to travel through my gums. I also felt as if it stuck me at times. I immediately returned...

View more questions Search