Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 04:59 AM
    Awanshine and skin so fair products
    I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that definitely work ? Thank you
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2005, 05:10 AM
    Skin Products
    Hi,
    The reason there are so many skin products on the market nowadays is Money! These businesses make money from those who believe their advertising!
    Have you considered seeing a Dermotologist? And getting a Professional opinion?
    The money you spend over-the-counter on these products might be enough to pay for a visit to a Professional.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2005, 05:11 AM
    The problem with those lightening products is that in researching them, you find as many stories of "it doesn't work" as you do "it works great".

It's like "grow thicker hair" products. Some have luck but others don't.
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 01:55 PM
    Yoo uzi, I neva heard of these awshine creams but u should def try whiterskin complex. Im using it now and its working super. But like the other guys said it might not work for you.. guess there's no way to tell unless you try it.
    uzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 02:34 PM
    Awanshine products
    Thanks for your help babyfat. I am thinking of godiva first and if I don't have any luck with that then I will try what you mentioned. Are you nanturally dark skinned babyfat and how long did it take you to see results from this product ?
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 03:41 PM
    This is to babyfat.. or to anyone else because I'm curious about the Etta's Bleaching Powder. Has anyone tried this product or know someone who has? Also, how long does it take to see results and how many shades lighter did you turn? How temporary is this product? If you stop after 2-3 months will your skin color turn back immediately or after a couple of weeks.. or only when it's exposed to the sun for too long?

Here's the link:
    http://www.tathione.com/link8.html
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 12, 2005, 08:05 PM
    Not all products work for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by uzi
    I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and i have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that definately work ? Thank you
    Not every product will work for everyone. There is a member of another group who is raving about the skin-so-fair products.
    It worked for this member pretty fast and still getting better.

These products are sold on Ebay, that is where I first saw them. He's got pretty good feedback.
    Most are good, but he does have some where they say the cream did not work.

So your just like everybody else, you'll have to keep searching for a product that works for you.

But at least your not what I like to call "oroduct jumpers". They get a cream use it for a couple of days and then think it's not working:rolleyes:. I'd say give a product at least two weeks. You hung in their two months ,which is more than I can say for others.

Now Whiterskin as also has mixed reviews. For some it worked for others, nothing. I'm sure you'll use it long enough to see if it's the product for you.
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2005, 10:28 AM
    Hi Babyfat,

What is your ethnicity? And your color ( you can use a celebrity close to your original skin color ), if you don't mind. How many schades did you lighten in what time?
    Some products work best on certain races or skin color.

Tx.
    DARK2LIGHT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 09:14 PM
    I have used awanshine and skin-so-fair products too, and although I didn't see any results it did leave my skin very smooth and it smelled great. But I too did not see any results in lightening.
    snoochie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Comment on Pale White Skin's post
    So if anyone has the same question they can visit the website www.ettas.net
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2008, 09:54 AM
    I used awanshine about three years ago. The product did work for me, and it worked pretty fast. I do not think they are on eBay anymore though. I remember the cream they sold me had a nice smell and texture, and it really got my dark areas to lighten. Not as much as I wanted, but still did a good job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

About Awanshine product.. please advice [ 6 Answers ]

Information updated

View more questions Search