Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2021, 08:41 AM
    Quid's bizzaro CNN Town Hall
    I probably missed some ;but here are the whoppers he said at the half empty room

He said he wants to not only ban semi-automatics .He also wants to ban hand guns . BUT he probably can't do that in the near term

He said that all the Dems spending will REDUCE inflation . Well maybe that would be possible if they actually had a plan to pay for all the trillions in spending .

He said that if you are vaxed you will not get covid . So is he saying those 6 Texas Dems on the plane that got covid lied when they claimed they were vaxed ?

He told a restaurant owner who is struggling to find employees to just pay them more . The restaurateur hires hundreds of workers throughout Ohio and across the country . He said hiring is his top priority . But workers do not have the incentive to return because of the government unemployment freebees ;which at an average of $638/week in Federal and State benefits for doing nothing = almost $16 /hr based on a 40 hr week .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2021, 08:53 AM
    He said that all the Dems spending will REDUCE inflation .
    Time will tell. Almost certainly a giant whopper which the left wing news media will gobble up.

He said that if you are vaxed you will not get covid .
    My doctor told me yesterday that she has seen several cases of vaccinated people getting Covid. It does seem that the cases are less severe.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2021, 04:55 PM
    and all this from a man who struggles to put two words together, perhaps you have misjudged him
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2021, 07:51 PM
    I sincerely hope that is true, but I very much doubt it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2021, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Time will tell. Almost certainly a giant whopper which the left wing news media will gobble up.

My doctor told me yesterday that she has seen several cases of vaccinated people getting Covid. It does seem that the cases are less severe.
    Did your doctor also inform you about what they are calling long covid, something akin to chronic fatigue which is the aftermath of contracting the disease you can look forward to, if you survive
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2021, 08:22 PM
    Didn't mention that. I didn't have Covid as it turned out anyway.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2021, 11:01 PM
    Yes, good, neither did I when I was checked, but it is early days as we continue to have idiot spreader events, but apparently we have an answer

It is called a ring of steel, Victoria wants Sydney isolated from the rest of the nation, and realistically, even though I have relatives there, we have to be protected from the idiots

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...ions/100316238

freedom now has a new price

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...a1c09b817d6847

It is government by the media, for the media, so that government by public opinion should not perish from this land
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2021, 03:31 AM
    given the choice you should take the Moderna vax . The virus seems to attack the immune system differently patient to patient .So long term effects are not predictable
    . That may also be true of the vax . That is why you have not seen a rush by the FDA to give the various vaxes the seal of approval .Volumes of data are still to be collected and processed .Emergency use authorization is all well and good . But it comes with risks . mRNA vaccines are a fairly new technology and the studies are ongoing .
    It is not just the efficacy of the medicine . It is also a question of can it be produced over and over safely by the manufacturer and their sub-contractors . Pfizer already ran into this problem with poor quality control at a sub-contractor's plant . 15 million doses had to be destroyed .
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2021, 03:50 AM
    btw as to your point of Quid's lucidity ...... you need to watch the Town Hall to see that he is ,to be kind , confused .

Biden loses train of thought during town hall when asked about vaccinating children (yahoo.com)
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2021, 04:12 AM
    It is government by the media, for the media, so that government by public opinion should not perish from this land
    That's pretty good.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2021, 06:23 AM
    Yes a paraphrase, but I do what I can
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    btw as to your point of Quid's lucidity ...... you need to watch the Town Hall to see that he is ,to be kind , confused .
    Biden had a stuttering difficulty as a youngster that he fought mightily to overcome. Like many stutterers, it is never 100% conquered. It consists of repetition and prolongation of sounds but unknown to most "normal" people it also consists of what are called "blocks". In all cases, the stutterer knows exactly what he is trying to say, but the normal flow of speech is interrupted.

When Biden stops the flow of speech involuntarily, he is not groping for a lost thought, he is experiencing difficulty by a block. At all times, he is fully cognizant of what he wants to say but he simply has to wait until the block passes.

The causes of stuttering are unknown. Research has recently (2019) associated the problem with genetic factors.
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 09:06 PM
    At his age he may also experience what we call a senior moment, I have experienced this myself, just can't find the word
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2021, 04:42 AM
    They made Trump take the Montreal Cognitive Assessment MoCA .Quid should be given the same opportunity before Madam Mim and the Dem leadership invoke the 25th Amendment and install Kam the Sham as Pres.
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2021, 04:58 AM
    Stuttering doesn't explain these kinds of moments.

blob:https://www.the-sun.com/b42f909c-8ea4-4834-a178-5728c0aaa69a

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid wants you to spy on your neighbors. [ 20 Answers ]

He wants you to report 'radicalized' friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism aka right wingers . the cowardly administration would not even reveal the official on the White House web site. ) Background Press Call by Senior Administration Officials on the...

Trump's Town Hall Whopper [ 40 Answers ]

Trump claimed that 85% of people who wear masks get the COVID-19 virus. No, that's not a misprint. In fact he said it twice, in addition to saying it earlier in the day at a rally. Trump, the self-proclaimed genius, is too dumb to figure out the math. If 85% of the mask-wearing population were...

Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town. [ 2 Answers ]

What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or...

Bear town?smal plastic bear town from80's or 90's?had gray and brown bears and trees [ 0 Answers ]

Was a small bear town they were gray and brown and you had trees and I cannot remember what it was called or anything else about it. But was wondering what it was called.

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search