Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kendrani1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 05:58 PM
    In the movie journey into amazing caves what is each team members role in the team?
    Help Me with homework?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 05:59 PM

I'm here. How can I help? (You have to help too.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a man and his team trying to save a woman from savages [ 0 Answers ]

I only remember one scene from this movie, thre is a tribe of savages, many of them with the bodies of children but they are wearing these strange helmut like things, and there is a tribe leader, and they have a woman hostage, they are all shouting "Princess". Then a man with other people comes and...

How would you boost the morale of the remaining team members? [ 1 Answers ]

In December 2004, the coach and five members of your national swimming team went for an exchange visit to Thailand. On their way home, they spent a few days at Phuket for their holidays. They were reported missing when the tsunami hit Phuket and many parts of South and Southeast Asia. Your national...

If the probablity of a team winning any games 2/3, find the probablity that the team [ 1 Answers ]

If the probablity of a team winning any games is 2 out of 3, What is the probablity that the team would win exactly four games in a five game series

Movie about a soccer team that gets stranded in the andes [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a soccer team that their plane crashes and they fall into the andes mountains and become stranded

View more questions Search