Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crwaldron220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Need Q&A page and CRM page
    I want to develop a confidential and secure intranet site for a group of professionals, which, among other things would include the capability for users to ask and answer questions on select topics. The site would also need to have a CRM (customer relationship management) function where members could input information concerning clients, contacts, referrals sources, etc.

What's the best way to do this?

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Hire a programmer to design the site for you.

You might want to consider looking at Microsoft's new Sharepoint servers. They have much of the functionality you want and its easy, even for a non programmer, to create surveys and databases.

With Office 2007, the interaction between Office and sharepoint will be even easier.
    sadiq_h123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 05:29 AM
    With Office 2007, the interaction between Office and sharepoint will be even easier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail page [ 5 Answers ]

Why can't I open the hotmail page in my PC. I use Windows XP and AOL connection. !! IT ONLY HAPPENS WITH HOTMAIL.! I HAVE ALready checked the security level but it seems not to solve because the page is never openned. I also cannot connet using the new MSN Messenger. Tks Francisco -...

Home Page different on IE & Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I have noticed my Yahoo home page is different in Firefox & IE. What would the reason be for this? How do you change these pages to look the same?

Help me with home page... [ 1 Answers ]

I have big problem with my home page... when I start up my comp it is always same home page ------------------------------>go.targetsearch... a can fix it in internet tools but if I turn off my comp an again turn on----again that page?? Please help... This is probably the most frustration I've...

View more questions Search