Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tekkk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 03:57 AM
    80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie
    Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They manage to open it. They discover that the castle or tower was made from the inside out. It was made like that to keep something inside the castle but since they open the door now it's free to do whatever it wants. At the end there some kind of demon inside and 1 by 1 they get killed by that demon.
    Hope anyone can help me. Thank you in advance.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jun 28, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Perhaps The Keep (1983)?
    Tekkk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Wowwwwwww... you got it!! Thank you very much.
    Schandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 01:28 AM
    Is there more movies in this style. I saw a movie where the nazi's opened a big room inside a mine. Inside it was a very big room and a kind of devil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

I forgot the title to this amazing horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I would really like to see this movie again but I forgot the title to it. If you could help me figure out the name for it I would greatly appreicate it. OK here's the details of the movie I do remember.. It was about a father and his two sons. (one of the sons is what the movie is named...

80's horror movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I saw this cheesy horror movie in the late 80's. These Teenagers/college age people go to a house to party. I'm not sure if they did any occult things or not, but there was one girl who became Possessed by a demon. She was on top of a guy and she said, "Why are you staring at me? ...

An Old Horror movie- forgot the title. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. :D I saw a movie a long time ago, but have since forgotten what it was called. It was about these disgusting little creatures who lived under ground. The main character and his girlfriend, they (I think) traveled to the town where the creature...

View more questions Search