Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fido9339 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:11 AM
    Virus Large Font
    Hi all! Need some help
    My browser Firefox 12 is on a Large Fonts
    I'll try all method so I need you guys brain to help me how to fix this ASAP this is to terrible I can't take it... it also spread my windows interface when I installing some programme and the word also changes to a large font.

System requirement my PC
    Os = Windows 7
    64-Bit
    Security = Avast Free Edition

Sincerely : Fido~
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 06:16 AM
    Hi there

Go to "Start / Start Search"
    Enter the following command:
    Firefox.exe -safe-mode

When Firefox opens it should open a dialogue box,
    Select "Reset preferences to default Firefox"

That should do it.
    Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can the parvol virus stay in dogs system before it shows signs of the virus [ 3 Answers ]

Can the parvol virus stay in your dog for 5 weeks or so before it becomes sick. I bought a dog from a breeder and when I phone her to tell her my dog was sick and asked her if any of hers were sick, she told me no. By Saturday (3 days Later) she had cleared all those puppies from her house. She put...

Large font on computer? Do I have a virus? [ 2 Answers ]

The desktop of my computer suddenly showed my icons and lettering in very large font, and everything is kind of fuzzy. I checked the to see if It was changed in appearance and themes and it is normal. Is this a virus.

Change font of text in textbox by selecting font type from listbox [ 1 Answers ]

Change font of text in textbox by selecting font type from listbox

Large font - is this a virus? [ 8 Answers ]

Today for the first time, my Yahoo page is displayed in really large font, then other pages are normal. Then some pages will have part large font and part normal. Has anyone had this issue - or know what it is.. I did spybot and ad aware and it didn't change anything. Thanks.

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search