Sameer Hassan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Travel to England from USA
    Can a convicted felon from USA travel to
    England
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 01:16 AM
    It will depend on what the felony was, and when the felony happened, they will need to apply for a visa to enter England. This will be reviewed on an individual basis. For many the answer will be no.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2015, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by benloy25 View Post
    Great Idea , IT was fantastic Journey. I also travelling in last year with my great experience . Lots of things enjoy .
    The point here is being a Felon. You travelled there. Are you a convicted Felon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I travel to England? [ 4 Answers ]

My dream is to travel to ENGLAND but I believe is way to expensive... whta can I do? How can I get money if I don't have a job yet?

Can I travel into England with a felony [ 5 Answers ]

I have a felony and I want to know if I will beable to go to the Uk England with a felony

Travel in Italy/France?England [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could...

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

View more questions Search