Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolfield7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2014, 07:28 AM
    USPS shipping and tracking
    Hi there, I would like to know does USPS track, tracking numbers/custom codes starting with LC? All I get is this: http://i.imgur.com/ldZsatB.png The package has been shipped for a week or so but no updates...

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Why are you not calling them to find out ? We don't have any affiliation with them. Within that website there is n option to e mail questions. Try that.

Nov 4, 2014, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Why are you not calling them to find out ? We don't have any affiliation with them.
    Oh I have tried. Their email form is too messed up--you have to give a lot of info--and when I managed to email one of their departments, PostalOne, they didn't help.

I've looked around a lot on the web but haven't found a clear answer yet.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2014, 07:38 AM
    This is a US package shipped to Canada. Sometimes it takes a long time, for whatever reason. Has to clear customs and then convert/merge to Canadian tracking.

Nov 4, 2014, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    This is a US package shipped to Canada. Sometimes it takes a long time, for whatever reason. Has to clear customs and then convert/merge to Canadian tracking.
    Oh no, it is an international package but it's not being shipped to Canada. Maybe the tracking number/custom code can only be seen in the Canadian system if this type of package goes there ever.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2014, 06:08 PM
    Clicked your link, states "tracking for this product is only available to Canada". Not sure where that comes from.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 4, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Best thing you can do is go to your local post office and ask them about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best paper for shipping via usps or ups [ 4 Answers ]

I have to find the correct weight and name of paper to wrap packages for shipping via fedex or ups

USPS have W2's available online? [ 3 Answers ]

Does the USPS have W2's available online? :eek:

Can a NY resident work for USPS in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person leaving in NYC work for United States Postal Services in N.J.

Live in NY; Work for USPS in NJ Office [ 1 Answers ]

My son is a New York City resident who works for the Postal Service in a NJ branch. USPS deducts Federal, but no State or local taxes. He has electronically filed Federal Form 1040 and received a small refund. Gross Income: $35,000 Filing Status is Single He also electronically filed the...

View more questions Search