Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ezekiel J Green Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2014, 09:50 AM
    Obtain Free Employment Record
    How can I obtain my employment records for free?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2014, 09:53 AM
    You don't. You call your old employers... and pay them what they ask to reproduce and mail them to you. Postage isn't free.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 20, 2014, 10:02 AM
    What records are you looking for? There is no place I know of, other than the SSA, that keeps a complete record of a US citizen's employment record. And the SSA won't give out that info.

If you explain why you ask and what you are looking for we may be able to help further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtain Free Employment Record [ 1 Answers ]

I just got hired for a federal contractor and they are doing a back ground check for the past 10 years I need my work history. I got one from social security but it doesn't have exact days and all of the jobs are not in order. Where can I get a detailed statement?

How to obtain who has done criminal record on myself [ 2 Answers ]

How can I see who has done a crimal background check on me and when

Obtain a criminal record check [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a criminal record check to get spanish nationality,considering I love in spain?

How do I obtain my criminal record online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how to obtain my criminal record online. I have no way of paying, no credit cards etc.. so it will have to be free.

I need to obtain a copy of phone record [ 1 Answers ]

My phone was stolen about two weeks ago. I was currently with Metro PCS for about 2 weeks. Once my phone was stolen, I canceled my account and imported my number back to Sprint. I asked Metro for a detailed copy of my phone bill with phone numbers and they told me that they could not provide...

View more questions Search