Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SallyXU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2016, 08:02 AM
    If a bicycle wheel makes 7 rotations a second and has a diameter of 75 cm
    If a bicycle wheel makes 7 rotations a second and has a diameter of 75 cm,what cosine function describes the height of a point on the end of the wheel?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2016, 08:39 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water passes along the hose of diameter 2.5 cm and out through nozzle of end diameter [ 14 Answers ]

Water passes along the hose of diameter 2.5 cm and out through nozzle of end diameter 1 cm at a rate of 2kg/s. Density of water is 1000Kgm-3 (a) Calculate volume flow rate (b) Find speeds of water as it passes through pipe and out of nozzle? (c) calculate rate of change of momentum of water along...

Blower wheel makes a sound when running and after the furance panel is placed back. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had to clean my furnace fan with wd40 there was so much clunk and lint on it, and then when I turned it on I had to rotate the wheel to get it to work, It's been off for about 5 years because I thought the fan and blower went out. I just started using it again and now it makes a sound even...

Jeep Liberty back wheel makes noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 jeep Liberty for the last 2 yrs. During very cold weather the back right wheel would make a loud rubbing sound with each revolution of the tire when I was in Reverse and turning the steering wheel all the way to the right. As soon as I drove it forward the sound would disappear. ...

View more questions Search