Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kim1024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 12:19 AM
    Constant Itchy Throat and Ears
    What is the treatment of persistent itchy throat.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2015, 03:54 AM
    It is not treated. Itchy throat and ears are merely signs of some illness or infection. So after a exam and possible tests, the actual cause is determined, and then treatment would be given.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2015, 06:21 AM
    If you are in the US, specifically in the north and the east to middle part, you are probably suffering from allergies. I don't even have allergies that I know of and am itching, coughing, and a bit congested, for weeks now, especially after mowing the lawn. One of the worst springs ever.

See if an OTC anti-histamine works first. That's what any doctor would say.
    Pollen is tiny spiky balls that actually do get stuck in the throat and nose. Your ears are connected to your throat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My throat and ears are itchy and tickle [ 9 Answers ]

My throats itchy and tickle and keep itching it with my tongue it's really annoying and my ears itch! Is it an infection starting or allergies please help, hate it,and I just feel run down!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Itchy tongue throat ears and can't swallow? [ 2 Answers ]

Last night inside ears were itching and back of my tongue and couldn't swallow until this morning.

Itchy throat and ears and stuffy nose and constant sneezing [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! I've ben in heck for the last three days. My ears have been so itchy its come to the point were I've started sticking my fingers in my ears. Also I have ben sneezing lik crazy. Every hour three times in a row. My throat is painful its itchy but it feels like its bleeding from the inside....

Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well [ 1 Answers ]

Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take. Waiting for an answer. Bicycleman72

View more questions Search