Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnonGuy1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 06:10 AM
    I don't feel the same about her anymore
    Recently I went away with a few friends for a few weeks. While away one of my friends from another country brought one of her friends along for the company. Myself and this new girl bonded quickly, and it was quite difficult saying goodbye to her even after just 2 weeks knowing each other, which makes me think I may have fallen for her. But now the problem is, I don't feel the same about my current girlfriend anymore, we've been dating about 7 months and before I went away I was madly in love with her, but coming back I just don't feel the same anymore... what's happened?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 06:29 AM
    You found yourself vulnerable to outside forces and became infatuated with another woman. If you never talk to her or see her again it will pass if you want it to. If the two of you did not express a mutual feeling, then forget it.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Infatuation is a dangerous game to play with. It affects and distorts your vision and common sense.

Try to keep both women apart, by not comparing them. Try not to allow this temporary, fleeting moment with another woman, throw out your seemingly solid relationship with your girlfriend.

Let the 'new' girl go, and realize it was nothing more than an infatuation.

Take an inventory of your existing relationship, and write out the (probable) good things in it. Focus on that.

I agree with tickle, it will pass if you want it to. Just be careful not to let blind dreams, turn your solid relationship, into a nightmare.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2013, 06:56 AM
    You have to figure out feelings for each girl and be honest. Remembet the grass is greener until you get . Love isn't about feelings, it is a commitment. You have to figure it out without playing either girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel I don't like my life anymore? [ 1 Answers ]

Now I know this is just the trick of so called attention seekers, but to have someone to vent out to would be nice. I feel like I can't enjoy life anymore. As I've lived, I've been a victim of bad luck and missed out on a lot of opportunities which now can no longer be taken. Although to some...

I don't know if I feel the same anymore [ 0 Answers ]

So basically I started dating this amazing guy. Ended up losing my virginity to him and falling in love. I moved in with him later on for only about a week until some stuff came up... Ever since I've been constantly pissed off at the world and mainly taking it out on him... And I've been getting...

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 0 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years and I just don't feel the same way towards him anymore. We just recently got engaged and I feel that it was because it was "supposed" to happen... like it was the next step... we bought a house together which is technically mine as it's under my name...

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a year now everything was so perfect at the beginning of our relationship I was so happy but then I don't know what happened between me and him we argue all the time now he's called me names like dumb ***** and he's told me to f**** off several times he always gives...

I feel so hurt don't know what to do anymore. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

View more questions Search