Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Halfabe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Location of fuel filter 1996 toyota celica
    Does anyone know where the fuel filter on a 1996 Toyota Celica is located? Thanks, Halfabe:confused:
    nutthouse Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfabe
    Does anyone know where the fuel filter on a 1996 Toyota Celica is located? Thanks, Halfabe:confused:
    In between the firewall and engine
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Closer to the left front strut tower.
    Safety is paramount! If you plan to replace the filter, make certain that you relieve fuel system pressure before you loosen the bamjo bolts that retain the fuel lines to the filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Honda accord fuel filter location [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all, Can someone please tell us where to find the fuel filter in my 1998 Honda Accord Lx?

1996 Ford E350 Power Stroke Turbo Fuel Filter? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I Have just purchased a 1996 Ford E350 with 7.3 Power Stroke Turbo. I need to locate the Fuel Filter? Thank You to who ever answers this one:) :)

Toyota Celica Body Kit [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Toyota Celica 98 model, sixth generation of Celicas. I want to "pimp" my car and add a sporty looking body kit on. Does anyone know a manufacturer/seller of body kits. Any ideas are welcome. If you have a pimped out car please post your car's photo.

Location of fuel filter on a Honda Accord Coupe V 6 [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that the fuel filter on the honda accord coupe V6 is located in the fuel tank is this true? How accessible is it? Wherer and how?

1990 toyota celica [ 1 Answers ]

Apparently they washed the motor and now the car won't start. I changed spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor. I have spark but I tested the injectors with the light tester and I have no signal on 2 cylinders. I'm not sure if maybe the distributor went bad. I also put some starting fluid in the breather....

View more questions Search