Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amelia123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 08:38 PM
    What is the speed of a car if it leave a skid mark of 110 ft.
    Application
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2011, 10:30 PM

You need to know the deceleration of the car or the time it took to stop to get the speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skid Marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to determine if a vehicle came to a complete stop, by looking at its skid marks?

Ac blower in car won't change speed can't get it to go full speed what could it be [ 2 Answers ]

This is not the blower in house ac but the one in the car.. it is running but does not come on full speed is there something other than the motor that could be causing this?

Kenmore Elite Washer 110.24942301 won't agitate on slow speed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Washer (model # 110.24942301) that was just dead. A repairman did troubleshooting and found that it was the water level (pressure) control. He replaced it. With that solved, we tried to wash on the NORMAL setting (Slow Agitation and Fast Spin). The agitation starts for...

Car speed over the limit [ 3 Answers ]

dear all today I got a ticket for car speed,according to the officer who gave me the ticket my speed was over 20 -25 over permitted limit. I tried to convince him that my speed was around 35-40 which was almost the speed of all car in this time in the road, even during the process peole was...

View more questions Search