Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cactus and orchid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up
    I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Look at the bottom of this page as there is a bunch of links to questions concerning this EXACT problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

About RVHOST.exe [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

How to remove rvhost.exe warning [ 5 Answers ]

When I start my notebook, I get the message Windows cannot find rvhost.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly and try again. If I click OK to proceed, I have problem saving files and retrieving files. It takes a long time for the process to be complete. In certain cases, my system will...

View more questions Search