Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scooter730 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Shower handle causing low water pressure
    My hot water handle in the shower doesn't seem to be working correctly. It will turn to far causing the water to come back on when it is in the off position, also the water pressure on the hot side(the side in question) has diminished as this has happened. What are the possibilities?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Possibly it is a moen positemp that was repaired and the cartridge was put in upside down. Or the handle does not have a stop on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Hot Water in Shower - Moen Single Handle Faucet [ 38 Answers ]

I've read most of the questions on this website about this matter, but I'm still confused. I pulled off the handle and wall plate. But what do I do after that? I see a small (4 inch approx.) hole in the wall with a "unit" that looks like a cartridge that holds the handle. I can turn it to hot...

No hot water from Moen Single handle shower valve [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting no hot water from my Moen single handle shower valve. I have plenty of pressure from cold water side. I removed the main handle to expose the valve. The hot water pipe has a small valve with a common head valve stem which I turned, hoping to unblock the valve, but this had no...

My shower drain is raised above the shower pan by 3/16" causing standing water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fiberglass shower stall where the bottom has either slumped or the stall was installed wrong to begin with (it has no support beneath the surface that I stand on). The drain sticks above the level line so I have about 3/16" of standing water. I cannot easily access the bottom from the...

Hot water handle leaking when shower is turned on [ 4 Answers ]

My hot water handle leaks when I turned the shower on... it doesn't leak normally when running a bath or when it is turned off... it's a relatively new setup.. not sure what trype it is...

View more questions Search